+34 640 840 568 | +46 725 587 797 info@rogneradvisors.com


If you are going to be in Spain for more than 3 months per year, you must obtain Residencia – a residence permit. This should NOT be confused with becoming liable for tax in Spain! Fill in our contact form if you would like more information about this.

Residence services in Spain

Missing a piece of the puzzle?

We have the answers to your questions…